If you registered with LOVOO using your social media account (Google, Apple, Facebook, Snapchat) or your phone number, then you will not have assigned a password. In both cases, you will use the password of your social media account or a six-digit code via SMS to log in to your LOVOO profile.
If you registered using your email address or disconnected your social media account or phone number from your LOVOO profile, then you will need to use a password to log in to your LOVOO profile. You can change the password yourself as described below.
In the LOVOO app:
- Go to "News" (bell icon in bottom right corner),
- Open your profile (person icon in top left corner),
- Tap on "Settings" (gear symbol in the top right corner),
- Select "My account",
- Enter your new password under "Change password".
On the LOVOO website:
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner,
- Select "Settings",
- Enter your new password under "Profile details".
After you have performed these steps, an email will be sent to the address associated with your LOVOO profile to confirm the new password. Please also remember to look in your spam folder.