No matter how you choose to register, your LOVOO profile is always associated with an email address. You either specified it yourself when signing up, or it was taken from your social media account (Google, Apple, Facebook, Snapchat).
If you registered using a social media account, only the Customer Care team can change your email address. To do so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Changing the email address in your social media account does not automatically update your LOVOO profile.
If you registered using your phone number or your e-mail address, you can change the e-mail address on your own by following the steps below.
In the LOVOO app:
- Go to "News" (bell icon in bottom right corner),
- Open your profile (person icon in top left corner),
- Tap on "Settings" (gear symbol in the top right corner),
- Select "My account",
- Your current email address is shown under "Change email address". You can enter a new email address here.
On the LOVOO website:
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner,
- Select "Settings",
- Your current email address is shown under "Profile details". You can enter a new email address here.
An email will be sent to the current address asking you to confirm the changes. Please also check your spam folder.