Occasionally, you will not be able to access your own profile, even though you are sure that it still exists. In most cases, you will manage to find your profile again. However, we recommend that you search for your profile on the LOVOO website. Incidentally, the following procedure is the same when you are looking for someone else's profile.
How it works:
- A new profile must be created first: The location must be the same as the one where the lost profile is registered.
- When entering your date of birth, make sure that the age you enter fits into the searched age range of the lost profile. If your lost profile indicates that you are interested in women aged 20–40, you must enter an age between 20 and 40.
- If the lost profile is male, you need to create a female profile indicating interest in men (and vice versa for a lost female profile).
- In the search settings (filter tool on the right/at the top right in the app) the age must be set so that the lost profile fits into the searched age range. For example, if the age of 20 is entered in the lost profile, the age range must be set to 18–25 years.
- Now you can search for the lost profile under “play/discover”. Note: In the app this can be done in Match, in the radar or in the nearby list.
If the profile ID is also required, click here for instructions on how to locate it for instructions on how to locate it. If you only use the app, the “Report & Block” function can also be used. Here you can find instructions for this.