If you are using an Apple device, you have the option to register with LOVOO using your Apple ID, i.e. your personal account. When doing so, you can choose to transmit your Apple ID email address in unencrypted or encrypted format.
If you choose the unencrypted option, the email address of your Apple ID will be stored in your LOVOO profile. However, if you choose the encrypted option, Apple will create a random email address (e.g.: email@example.com), which is then stored in your LOVOO profile.
There are two ways to find out which email address your LOVOO profile is linked to:
In the LOVOO app:
- Go to "News" (bell icon in bottom right corner),
- Open your profile (person icon in top left corner),
- Tap on "Settings" (gear symbol in the top right corner),
- Select "My account",
- View your current address under "Change e-mail address".
On your iPhone:
- Go to Settings,
- Select "Apple ID",
- Tap on "Password and security",
- Go to "Sign in with Apple",
- Tap on "Apps that use Apple ID",
- Search for LOVOO,
- View which email address is used for LOVOO.
Important: If you have any questions about your profile and would like to contact the Customer Care team, we will need the email address that your LOVOO profile is linked to.