In the chat function, there are various icons that we would like to explain.
- Green dot: The user is online.
- Green border around a grey dot: The user is available on a mobile device, but currently not online.
- Grey dot: The user is offline.
- Blue crest: The user is verified.
- Grey check: Message unread.
- Green check: Message read.
How can I increase my chances of getting an answer from another person? This is a question often asked by our users. We have a couple of tips for you.
Firstly, it is important to have a profile picture in which you are easily recognisable. Show your best side!
We recommend avoiding short messages such as "Hi, how's it going?" or "Hey, what's up?" when writing the chat requests. You can first view the profile of the user to help you write longer and creative messages. The profile details, description and images are important here. For example, these can show that this person likes to travel or plays a certain sport etc. Then it's up to you to formulate an interesting and creative chat request using this information.
How can we help?