You no longer have access to your own profile, but are sure that it still exists? No problem! We'll help you find your profile. For this, we recommend that you search for the profile via the LOVOO website.
Here's how it works:
- First, create a completely new profile. It is important that the location of this new profile is identical to that of the lost profile.
- When entering the date of birth, be sure to select an age that falls within the matching age range of the lost profile you are searching for. For example, if the profile was set to search for women aged 20 to 40, you will need to enter an age between 20 and 40.
- If the lost profile is male, you will need to create a female profile that is looking for men (or a male profile if you are searching for a female profile).
- Set the age in the search settings (filter tool on the right) so that the lost profile falls within the age range you are looking for. If an age of 20 was specified in the lost profile, you will need to specify an age range of 19 to 21.
- Now search for the lost profile under "Play/Discover". Please note: In the app, you can launch the search in Match or in the Nearby list.
If you would also like to find the profile ID, click here for instructions. If you are only using the app and not the website, you can use the "Block" function. You will find the instructions for this here. The customer care team can then find the profile you are looking for in your list of blocked users.