Create profile, meet exciting people and always have a smile on your face. Wouldn't that be great? Sometimes things don't go to plan – even on LOVOO despite our best efforts.
It can happen that members do not follow our community rules and you feel uncomfortable with them. If this occurs, please report the relevant profile to us. Everyone should feel safe on LOVOO!
So if you notice any user profiles that:
- are inauthentic or include stolen photos,
- harass, pester or insult you and/or other users,
- offer ads for third parties or promise services,
- feature pornographic, distasteful or hateful content,
- or could belong to underage persons,
... please report these to us!
You can also report profiles in the app. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Go to the person's profile or to your shared chat.
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner.
- Select the "Report" function and a reason.
The report will then be passed on to the Customer Care Team who will take care of it.
One important thing to note: If you report the profile from a shared chat, you can authorize the Customer Care Team to view your last 20 chat messages and use them as evidence.