We do not tolerate this behaviour on our platform under any circumstances. Rest assured that we will be on hand to provide you with information.
We will need your help to identify and block the profile. Besides screenshots of the fake profile (profile picture, profile name, current location and age), identification can also be carried out with the user ID. This allows us to find the profile in our database.
You have a LOVOO profile? Then use the search function to find the fraudulent profile.
You don't have a LOVOO profile? Then ask the person who made you aware of the fake profile for help and explain the following procedure to them:
- Go the LOVOO website www.lovoo.com and log in with your profile data.
- Search for the profile to be reported.
- Open the corresponding profile in a new tab by pressing the "Ctrl" or "Cmd" key and selecting the profile with the mouse at the same time.
- Copy the link from the address line of your browser. This is what tells us the user ID.
- Contact our Customer Care Team and share the user ID with them.
We will block the fake profile as soon as we have identified it. This will make it invisible to LOVOO members. The person who created it will not be able to carry out any more actions.
We also recommend that you subsequently file a complaint with your local police authority. Our Customer Care Team will provide you with all the important information you need to communicate with the authorities.