You have a certain number of chat requests for free per day. However, the sending of messages ongoing maintenance is restricted.
Used up your daily chat requests? No problem! You can become a VIP at any time and double your potential chat requests.
If you come across someone interesting, you just have to pull up their profile in the app and click on the chat icon. Go for it! You are only one click away from an interesting conversation!
If the chat has been opened, simply write your message and send it. Remember that you only have one chat request per user, so be creative!
By the way: You can book the "top chat" function so that your request is displayed at the top of the incoming messages of your chat partner.
In the chat function, there are various icons that we would like to explain.
- Green dot: The user is online.
- Green border around a grey dot: The user is available on a mobile device, but currently not online.
- Grey dot: The user is offline.
- Blue crest: The user is verified.
- Grey check: Message unread.
- Green check: Message read.
How can I increase my chances of getting an answer from another person? This is a question often asked by our users. We have a couple of tips for you.
Firstly, it is important to have a profile picture in which you are easily recognisable. Show your best side!
We recommend avoiding short messages such as "Hi, how's it going?" or "Hey, what's up?" when writing the chat requests. You can first view the profile of the user to help you write longer and creative messages. The profile details, description and images are important here. For example, these can show that this person likes to travel or plays a certain sport etc. Then it's up to you to formulate an interesting and creative chat request using this information.
You can delete entire chats. Bear in mind that you cannot recover them.
- If you are an iOS user, place your finger on the desired chat and swipe from right to left to delete it.
- If you are an Android user, mark the chat(s) to be deleted by tapping on and holding your finger on them one by one. Then confirm the deletion by the clicking on the trash icon that appears.
- If you are using the website, position the mouse over the chat to be deleted, then click on the gear icon and "Delete".