You want to first see if you like Premium and stop automatic subscription renewal? Or you have already found someone special and you want to delete your account?
Then it’s probably time to end your Premium membership.
Warning: If you delete your LOVOO profile, your subscription will not be automatically terminated. You need to deal with this separately with your payment provider with whom you concluded your purchase agreement.
When you terminate your membership, your profile will remain in Premium mode until the end of the term. For example, you can terminate on the same day that you get Premium and your membership will be secure for term you have selected. Once the term is over, your profile will still be available with all basic functions.
How to terminate your Premium subscription:
Automatic renewals for Premium accounts can be terminated up to 24 hours before the term expires.
If you click on this link you will find instructions on how to disable automatic subscription renewal with iTunes.
- Google Play:
You can cancel subscriptions via Google Play as described in these instructions.
If this does not work, contact payments.google.com. There you can view and manage all Google subscriptions.
Have you paid via your cellphone invoice? In this case, please contact payments.google.com.
You can easily cancel premium accounts that were purchased via PayPal directly in your PayPal account:
- To do this log into www.paypal.com.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right.
- Select "Payments" in the top bar and then go to "Manage direct debit payments" followed by "show".
- Your active subscriptions will be displayed in the next window. Choose the LOVOO GmbH subscription. In the window that opens, tap on "Unsubscribe" on the right.
- Confirm the query "Cancel automatic payments" and your subscription is cancelled.
You will then receive a confirmation of the successful cancellation.
- Stripe (credit card):
At the moment you can only cancel subscriptions via Stripe on our website.
- To do this, log in on the website.
- Click on the gear symbol at the top right to access the settings.
- Select “Premium”.
- Click on “Cancel subscription”.
- Follow the further instructions of Stripe.
Note: In the case of payment methods Sofortüberweisung, PaySafecard or Paymentwall, a subscription is not concluded and your membership will end automatically upon expiry of the booked term. You can check your payment details, as well as the selected term, in your account of the respective provider.